Thank you very much for your interest in my clip art!
By purchasing one of my products, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Barbara Leyne (Grade Onederful) and licensed to you only for classroom, small commercial, and personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to my products.
The Original Purchaser May:
- Use the clip art, labels and papers in personal and small commercial endeavours, BUT the images MUST be a small part of a much larger body of your ideas. When using for small commercial you must add a credit link to http://www.gradeonederful.com. A GO logo is included in your purchase and this can also be used. If you intend to sell more than 1000 copies of your product using some of my clip art or papers you must contact me for a large production license. This does not apply to digital download teacher products (e.g., Teachers Pay Teachers).
- Use the social icons on your product pages (many TPT and small businesses use them to link to their social sites, blog, web page, business cards, email signatures or classroom).
- Use the social icons on your clients’ blog, web pages, and business cards, but you MUST purchase a new set for each client. You may not use the same set of icons on multiple projects.
- Use the coloring pages, dice and classroom décor for PERSONAL and CLASSROOM use only.
The Original Purchaser May Not:
- Claim any of my work as your own. You may not alter the art in any way aside from cropping, resizing, or recoloring to grayscale if needed.
- Use my images to create your own pieces of clip art or graphics to sell. You may not combine any of my artwork with other digital artwork and resell as graphics/clipart (i.e. stamps, brushes, scrapbook sets, stickers, using a background pattern in your own clip art designs, etc.).
- Use my images to create products that contain colouring pages only.
- Use unsecured images when they’re part of a product you’re selling. They must be flattened so that no one can lift them.
- Repackage and/or sell or give away this product (in part or in its entirety) to others.
- Share, trade, redistribute or sell my clip art(in part or in its entirety), in any manner, including anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases.
Earn Credits if you purchased from Teachers Pay Teachers
After you have reviewed and tried this product, please leave feedback and earn credit toward your next TPT purchase.