So happy to join this month's Currently with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade!
1. This run was especially sweet 'cause two days ago I ran a HOT HILLY 10k race and yet today's run was relatively easy with no lingering aches and pains. Yay!
2. Okay, I know this one is kind of braggy 'cause I designed my new look myself, but I absolutely LOVE my new colours. Do you recognize the colour palette? It's from David's Tea.
This amazing tea store has been in town for awhile but I only just went there a couple of weeks ago. Colours aside, I'm LOVIN' their teas.
If you've been following my blog for a while then you know that I've had a tree in my header forever. I loved that tree and got lots of positive comments on it. But I've had this blog for about three years, and I just needed to do something different.
Shameless plug now: If YOU need a change then come visit me at Ruby Slippers. I have a June opening left and next to teaching, designing blogs is my favourite thing to do!
3. I just purchased the coolest little Gratitude app for my iPad. The last thing I do at night, and the first thing I do in the morning, is check my emails etc. so this is perfect. Nothing better than starting your day with a little gratitude.
4. BC teachers are in the middle of contract negotiations and it's not going well. We're in phase 2 of our job action (rotating strikes) but at the same time the government has "locked us out". We're not allowed to work with students or even be in our classrooms at recess and lunch!! It's crazy, stressful and just not fun. But we'll fight the good fight and keep our fingers crossed for some compromise and a quick settlement.
5. Summer holidays ... this one speaks for itself:)
6. We're in the middle of a big kitchen reno (a complete gut). It's going to be finished at the end of June so I'm really looking forward to having lots of friends over for dinner.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Farley's blog for some more Currently's!